Who loves the overnight oats trend? I know I do! What’s not to love? Just prep a couple of mason jars with oats and flavorful toppings, and breakfast is ready to go the next morning. Following right along with the overnight oats trend is this fabulous recipe for Carrot Cake Overnight Oats—filled with carrots, walnuts, raisins, coconut, and spices.
The first time I tasted Carrot Cake Oats was on a carrot farm tour in California, and I thought to myself, I just have to make this at home. You can pop your jar of Carrot Cake Oats in the microwave for a few minutes if you like it warm.
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 serving 1x
This vegan recipe for Carrot Cake Overnight Oats is filled with the flavor and health of carrots, walnuts, raisins, coconut, and spices.
- Select a container for your overnight oats, such as a mason jar or glass storage container with tight fighting lid.
- Layer as follows: oats, cinnamon, allspice, flaxseeds, coconut, walnuts, and carrots.
- Pour over vanilla, maple syrup, and plant-based milk.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, stir together with a spoon and enjoy cold or warm.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 427
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 155 mg
- Fat: 21 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 50 g
- Fiber: 11 g
- Protein: 14 g
Keywords: carrot, overnight oats, carrot cake, healthy
Check out my other overnight oat recipes here:
Overnight Pumpkin Pie Oats
Overnight Spiced Oats with Figs and Walnuts
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, click here.