Easy, delicious chicken kebab recipe!
What You Need
Mediterranean Chicken Kebab Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- wooden or metal skewers
How to Make the Mediterranean Chicken Kebab Recipe
- Place chicken pieces in a large bowl. Add spices, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil. Mix well, cover and marinade in fridge for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Soak wooden skewers (if using) for 30 minutes. Thread chicken pieces onto skewers, leaving some space between chicken pieces.
- Broil or BBQ chicken skewers for 10-12 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 165F. Flip skewers halfway through cooking.
- Serve with your favourite salad!
Nutrients per serving
10 g Carbohydrates
58 g Protein
24.4 g Fat
3.8 g Fibre
Don’t miss out on healthy new recipes or nutrition articles and sign up for our newsletter, today!
Sound Bites is a weekly nutrition newsletter that goes out to thousands of subscribers. Written by our team of registered dietitians and nutrition experts, it includes articles, videos, tips and recipes.
As a special BONUS, we’ll email you our popular ’51 Healthy Snack Attacks’ PDF.
Looking for more healthy eating tips and recipe ideas? Check out these articles below!
Brought to you by our friendly Registered Dietitian team at Health Stand Nutrition Consulting Inc. For more balanced living advice check out our RESOURCE MEGA BANK of nutrition articles, videos, healthy recipes, newsletters and meal planning kits here: www.healthstandnutrition.com/personal-nutrition/resource-mega-bank/